Bio-gel organic fertilizer: from seeds to yield
Bio-gel created by us has made it possible to combine previously incompatible concentrates: “wild” bacteria (inoculants), natural fungicide and organic humate.
The product production is ensured by the patented HTD-technology®.
Organic raw materials used: peat, vermicompost, sapropel, leonardite, soils with microbiota, water.
BIO-GEL has an environmental certificate in accordance with ISO 14024 and an organic certificate according to IACB Equivalent European Union organic production and processing standard. The results of assessing the environmental benefits of certified fertilizers are recognized throughout the world. (more in "Certificates")
Advantages of organic Bio-gel
As an inoculant ♦
- It can be used under extreme conditions: drought, frost, ground temperature up to +60°C. The bacteria in “Bio-gel” are hardened to survive at the temperatures ranging from minus 25°C to plus 80°C!
- Storage conditions and time do not affect the preparation quality.
- The preparation is a starter feed (prebiotic) for all kinds of soil microorganisms. It contains carbohydrates in an available form, amino acids, vitamins, fatty acids, macro- and microelements, biologically active substances.
- The preparation is universal, it can be used with all plants and crops.
As a fungicide ♦
- Overdose is not harmful.
- It promotes plant pathogens ousting and ecological niche occupation by symbiotic bacteria.
- The fungicidal activity of the preparation is enhanced due to the positive effect of enzymes and amino acids on plants immune system.
- Plant foliage is nourished with humic compounds, macro- and microelements contained in the preparation.
- It complies with the requirements of organic farming.
As a humate ♦
- The preparation properties are preserved in water of any hardness. It does not react with salts.
- Overdose is not harmful, thus denying chemical burn.
- It contains a number of macro- and microelements, fulvic compounds, amino acids, enzymes which enhance humic compounds effect.
- It is absolutely safe both for people and animals.
- It is compatible with any chemical fertilizers.