- for seed, foliar and root treatment, soil fertilizing;
- for watering furrows, tree holes, for soaking seedlings, stalks, roots, bulbs;
- for spraying by all kinds of sprayers, sprinkling machines and in drip irrigation (the filter size bigger than 50 mc) with water of any hardness;
- with any weed and pest killers, macro and micro fertilizers.
BIO-GEL organic fertilizer has no restrictions on its application, it is compatible with any preparations and application technologies. The only thing to keep in mind is::
- 1. Seed treatment: the rate is 2 l per ton of seeds (about 10 l water), it should be added after all protectants have been introduced;
- 2. Spraying plants: BIO-GEL should be added to tank mixture, the rate being 1.5 l/ha, after all other components have been introduced and stirred. To save money we recommend reducing the dose of herbicide by 20-30%, fungicide – by 20-30%, and completely abandoning potassium and sodium humates.
- 3. Fertigation (using fertilizers in drip irrigation): the rate is 2 l/ha 2-3 times during the vegetation period.
The quality of water, including its high mineralization, does not matter.
Note: BIO-GEL acts as a biological stimulant and an adjuvant (reactant intensifier), so a significant increase in recommended doses can lead to increased nitrogen removal from soils due to over-rapid growth of plants. In this case nitrogen fertilizers should be applied, for example, 0.5 kg carbamide per hectare.
Recommended rates depending on the crop and application method
|CROP||TIMING OF APPLICATION||RECOMMENDATIONS||RATES|
|Cereals, legumes, sunflower, millet, buckwheat, maize, rape, industrial crops, etc||seed treatment||spraying||1,0-2,0 l/t per 10 l water|
|Potatoes||bulb treatment||soaking for 2-4 hour||50-100 ml per 10 l water|
|Vegetables||pre-sowing seed treatment
soaking for 4-8 hour
|2,0 l/t per 10 l water
50 ml per 10 l water
|Fruit trees, berry bushes, grapes||saplings, stalks||soaking for 12-24 hour||50-100 ml per 10 l water|
|Cereals, legumes, sunflower, millet, buckwheat, maize, rape, industrial crops, etc||foliar application||treatment in the phase of 3-4 leaves, early tillering, booting and milky-wax ripeness||1,0-2,0 l/ha|
|Vegetables||foliar application||treatment after transplanting, during flowering and fruit formation||1,5-2,5 l/ha|
|Fruit trees, berry bushes, grapes||foliar application||treatment before and after flowering||2,0-3,0 l/ha|
|Vegetables, maize||fertigation||during the whole vegetation period||200-300 ml per 1 km / drops|
- better germination, higher germinating capacity, uniformity of germination;
- natural improvement of nitrogen, potassium and phosphorous nutrition;
- enhancing plant immunity to fungal and bacterial diseases;
- natural adaptogen (antidepressant), protection against chemical stress, drought, late frosts, temperature difference;
- 8-30% higher yields (organic fertilizer);
- Improved soil structure, restored soil fertility.