History of the
company from TEKMASH to Bio-gel
HEATING WITHOUT TRADITIONAL HEATING ELEMENTS
We have created TEK-4 volumetric heat generator based on cavitation. More than 2,500 units have been introduced, mainly at large enterprises in the heavy and mining industries.
THE WORLD'S LOWEST ENERGY CONSUMPTION, ONLY 12 KWH PER 1000 LITERS OF PASTEURIZED PRODUCT
A new technological platform has been created for the pasteurization of food liquids without heating elements due to cavitation. More than 80 pasteurization systems have been implemented.
Due to this technology the animal husbandry profitability increased 1.5-2 times
About 400 TEK-SM complexes for the production of wet feeds for fattening cattle and pigs have been introduced. Replacing dry feeds with wet ones increased animal weight gain by 16-20% and reduced environmental pollution with livestock waste by 15-23%.
IT SEEMS NONSENSE, BUT CANNED FOOD IS HEALTHIER THAN FRUIT.
A system of functional nutrition has been created based on protein and berry pastes produced at our own enterprises under the TM Liqberry®, Liquid Fruits®, Berry Stone in Its Own Juice®.
More than 20 medical studies have been conducted on diabetes mellitus, coronary heart disease, cancer, eyesight, osteoporosis.
The latest development of the company is a new class of organic fertilizers and biological products under TM BIO-GEL, BIOGEL-plus, LEANUM®, Vitamin O7®, PHOSPHATE-GEL.
The AGRII Irish company which is our exclusive distributor has introduces LEANUM® on the 600, 000 hectares of the Ukrainian territory in 2021.
We carry out regular deliveries of the product under TM BIO-GEL to India, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Lithuania.
The introduction of test samples in 13 countries of the world has begun.
This organic product has been certified by the "Organic Standard" Ukrainian company and the "OF&G“ Irish company.
- In China, the "YUNAN" joint venture for the production of heat generators was established in Harbin in 2006;
- In Colombia the HTD-technology® for food pasteurization was implemented at a number of food enterprises jointly with BERKYS GROUP S.l. (Kavitec S.A.S., Dosquebradas, Risaralda) in 2013-2021;
- In Canada (PEI) the plant for the production of pasta from local organic blueberries was built for Healthy Berries Ltd. in 2011;
- In Canada (Saskatchewan) MERA GROUP was granted a license for HTD-technology® for the production of soy and other vegetable pastes and milk. The program is being implemented under the innovative project PROTEIN FOR LIFE.
- In Lithuania the UAB LIQBERRY plant for the production of functional products (pastes from blueberries, red bilberries, cranberries) was built in 2015.
The staff and involved specialists are about 50 people. Our plant has a production capacity of up to 15 tons / day, big storage facilities, including a heated warehouse for 500 tons of finished products, it meets the needs of Ukrainian farmers on 600,000 hectares of land. Well-established LEAN-technology-type logistics ensures a low selling price.
Daily practical and laboratory tests allow us to constantly improve the technology of manufacturing and using new products.
All technological equipment necessary for various technological processes is produced according to the patented technology at our own enterprise. All equipment is based on using the HTD-technology® for the production of heated emulsions and suspensions without applying traditional heating methods.
The production area of the TEKMASH enterprise (about 10,000 m²), its own biochemical laboratory, a heated warehouse for finished products, office space of about 300 m², convenient transport logistics and the necessary documentation ensure the enterprise failure-free operation.